In this course of part 2 of Chart of Account deep dive you will really understand the depth and understanding of how to tailor your Chart of Accounts to suit your business.
What you’ll learn:
Lauretta deep dives into Chart Of Accounts part 2 , and answers why its so important to setup correctly from day 1, as you need to know where your money is coming in from and where your money is going.
- Business 101 running a successful business, but you need to understand your business! Questions you may have
- What is a Chart of Account
- How do you set this up so you can streamline your business to be able to see at a quick glance which Income stream the money is coming in from and where the money is going out
- Chart of Accounts Quick Reference Guide to download
- Understanding category type & detail type when adding new accounts
- Adding accounts and also setting this up as a Sub-Account of the parent account: see image in part 1
- Make In-Active accounts that you no longer need
- Tip’s when setting up Expenses
Who is this course for?
- Anyone starting out with QuickBooks Online.
- Business owners and employees who maintain their company’s financial records.
- Bookkeepers and accountants who wish to brush up on their skills.