In this course you will learn to review transactions from the bank feed centre ensuring accuracy before processing.
What you’ll learn:
- How you will learn to process transactions from bank feeds
- How to setup a Bank rule
- Navigating the QuickBooks banking centre
- Adding, matching or transferring
- We take a look at a live transactions and then review the Profit and Loss so you can understand why accuracy is so important.
- you get lots of tips along the way
Who is this course for?
- Anyone starting out with QuickBooks Online.
- Business owners and employees who maintain their company’s financial records.
- Bookkeepers and accountants who wish to brush up on their skills.
Manage your bank transactions from your bank feeds is easy once your know how - Part 1